2011/11/18

♥♥


-My life. My choices. My problems. My mistakes. My lessons. Not your business. Mind your own problems before you talk about mine.

-I`m the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind. ♥

-You don’t have to be perfect to let someone love you. Being yourself is the best way to have someone fall in love with you

-Whatever you want to do, DO IT NOW. There are only so many tomorrows.

-Smile more than you cry, give more than you take, and love more than you hate. ♥


-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

-A single smile can hide a thousand tears.

-Never chase anyone. A person who really appreciates you will always walk with you.

-Don’t say you’re happy because everything is alright. Be happy because even when everything’s complicated, you’re still doing fine.

-Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.♥

-The most precious gift you can give someone is the gift of your time & attention.


-Always remember that PAIN makes people CHANGE, so don't HURT them when you don't want them to CHANGE.


-Girls get jealous not because they don’t trust you, but because they don’t trust the bitch that flirts with you!

-If a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted, IDIOT.

-I need to stop thinking about you, because I know you're not thinking about me.


Copy from twitter------OurTeenFacts ♥ :D

没有评论:

发表评论