2011/11/15

MANY 1st TIME!

WOW!updating my blog now!
this is my 1st time using ENGLISH update my blog!
i don't expect you all will read this post.
And me apologize of /for (i don't know which one>__<)
my poor vocabulary,grammar&ENGLISH!

Today MORNING my breakfast...
Is it GELI?!
MY FRIENDSSS.....PYY BAKA??
so yummy and delicious lo~~
I eat two bowl leh~~!


WOW!!SO SHOCK!!
This was my 1st time buy an album for my friend--MEI LING!
Some fact about me!!I really want this SNSD <THE BOYS> album!
And MEI LING...
happy birthday to you and you are very lucky a lot of best friends!XDD
( must including me ah!)

And today.....
was my first time persembahan at my primary school~
I think i was the mosr older one~WAN CRY LA!
but is ok NOW~~:D
Thx my IVY TAN teman me sampai persembahan finish!
Ivy......!love you so much!haha!:D

Haizz.....the person i like now sooooooooooo....
i don't know how to say~~~
YOU KNOW??!
I was so jealous when i seeing you talking with other girls!
this was first i become like that~
AM I CRAZY?

And i don't know why I'm love
SUPER JUNIOR and SNSD now!
So CRAZY!!
everyday online go to find them..find them!
and i joined the fans club of SUJU and SNSD!
And i changed my facebook profile picture!
My lovely DONG HAE!

And my twitter background!
I love them sooooo muchhhh!
Can't stop loving them!!Awwwwwwww!


AND LAST....
I was so excited because this friday i will go to..
A'FAMOSA with my friend!!
playing playing water!!
WOOOHOOO!!!!
Hope this friday didn't have people sick again!
TAKE CARE MY FRIEND&me!
AND tommorow......
my friends and i will open a party.....
this party is keep eating..eating ...eating...JUNK FOOD!
I think i will become fatter!
Nevermind...i will keep fit when holiday!!

LAST..LAST!!
sorry for/of my
very..very..very....poor engilsh!
OK!i write sampai here....
I know you all are so BOSAN in front of your COMPUTER!
Last OK!
BYE! =)




没有评论:

发表评论